Our Sponsers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

We moved to new doamin and get Re-Designed !

Anonymous | 12:03 AM | |

Enter your email address:

Delivered by HackingUniverse





Hackinguniverse DomainHello..... You all should be thinking that in those busy days why is Hacking Universe so quite !!! Actually as u know on 11th November, I mean on the magic time our new site was born.... On 11/11/11 & at 11.11.11 a.m. ...So I was very busy to Re-Design our site and collecting fantastic tricks for sharing with U.... So here we came with our whole new domain and a eye-catching design...... our old domain was a free domain named www.hackinguniverse.tk..Take look to our new Domain-------------- >>

http://www.hackinguniverse.in

But now the point is shall we -- 
  1. Redirect our old site to our new cool site ? bt the problem rises that if I do so then I will loose all my site rank, followers, subscribers etc..
  2. Or should I force my old site to stay that way.... Bt if I do so then it will nt be professonal !!
    So at this point I am thinking on this matter.. Take a part in comment to help me out....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment